Saturday, September 12, 2015

Beautiful people..

I met beautiful people along my journey here..

I met Kak Rin and his husband who is very supportive and positive..

I also met Akma, a very good friend in times of difficulty.. She really had a good skill and knowledge, and always help me by sharing knowledge..

I am not a good brilliant medical student.. I always had inferiority complex in this field.. I am traumatised with a comment by one lecturer during my convocation..

But Allah is the one that know everything.. He know that i want to seek knowledge to help my patient.. He know that i am trying my best.. I hope and pray everyday that Allah pour me with knowledge so that i can help others..

I want to write about all the motivation and beautiful person that i met along the journey..

No comments: